The Minim and Sonar integration allow you to populate customer information to Minim directly from Sonar avoiding duplicate data entry. We are planning to expand this integration over time based on customer feedback.
To successfully complete this integration, you must be an administrator in Minim and also able to setup API accounts in Sonar.
- Click on the "Settings" tab of the Care-Portal.
2. Scroll down to the "Billing Integration" section and fill out the form.
URL: the endpoint of your SONAR instance, eg. minim.sonar.software (you don't need to add a trailing /, https, etc)
Username: the username you setup for Sonar, we recommend a read-only user at this time with access to account information
Password: the password you setup for access to Sonar
Once Sonar is added, you can populate customer data directly from Sonar to duplicate data input. When enabling a new customer, you will see a "Billing account id" field in the customer screen. Simply add their Sonar customer identifier here and then save the customer details,
3. Go to the "Customer Settings" tab and fill in the customer key here.
4. After you fill in the Billing account ID and save, a link to "Query Billing Service" will appear, press this and you customer data will be pulled from Sonar.
5. If you have any issues with this process or find areas we can improve our documentation, please contact us.