The GL.iNet B1300 is a dual-band concurrent 802.11ac router (2.4GHz and 5GHz). This router has a smaller range, and is best for apartments or homes up to 800 sq. ft.
The GL.iNet B1300 supports mesh, and its mesh performance has been certified Gold by Minim labs – meaning the addition of Minim's agent to the hardware resulted in no performance loss. A mesh network composed of multiple GL.iNet B1300s can cover a larger area.
256 MB of RAM make the B1300 an IoT workhorse, comfortably supporting an IoT load of up to 25 devices.
Stats and figures:
- MSRP: $89.99
- Average Amazon review: 3.5 out of 5 stars
- Ideal house size: <800 sq. ft (per node)
- Ideal IoT workload: 11-25 connected devices
Minim Installation Process
- Purchase pre-configured hardware from DoubleRadius
- Purchase pre-configured hardware from Minim
- Purchase from OEM or distributor and self-install Minim with our flasher utility – contact us for more details